Sunday, August 05, 2007

Alls well that ends well

I had a bit of a health scare this week, although all is ok. I had some chest pains and the doctor was a little worried that it was serious. In fact, it turns out that there is nothing wrong - after many, many EKGs and a heart stress test. I was at the Virginia Hospital Center in Arlingtong ~ and I must say they all of the Doctors and Nurses were excellent.

I have also updated my site, which you may have seen if you are reading this. I am retiring my home server and moving to a hosted environment, and leveraging Google Picasa for my photos, as well as Blogspot for my blog. Google has moved on so much that it is much easier than trying to post photos by myself.

I am experimenting with Twitter having read quite a few articles about it. Twitter is a text message broadcast environment where you send quick updates or information to a defined group of friends. It is a bit hard to experiment with as I am not aware of anyone else who is using it.

No comments: